10 Ideas to Save More Money
How are you planning to use your tax refund? Vacation or a home improvement project?
Why not stash some of it away into your emergency fund?
Here are 10 other ways to save in your day to day to help you you reach your savings goals:
- Pay Yourself First – Open a savings account and set up an automatic transfer to your savings account when you deposit your paycheck
- Make a list before you go shopping and don’t buy anything that is not on the list
- Get a $50 gift card to Starbucks and only use that during the month and when it’s gone, it’s gone
- Remove credit card numbers from your online shopping accounts – it will make you think twice before checking out
- Make a meat-free dinner weekly – Kids love breakfast for dinner
- Call your cellphone or cable company to see if there are any ways you can reduce your bill
- Use your tax refund to pay off credit card debt
- Sell things that don’t spark joy for you anymore inspired by Tidying Up with Marie Kondo
- Compare third-party residential suppliers to see if you can save money on your electricity bill
- Take the America Saves pledge
I would love to hear about some of the ways that you save money.
I can provide a range of services that will bring order and organization to your paperwork as well as helping you stay on top of your day-to-day personal financial affairs to bring you Peace of Mind.
There is still time to set up an appointment with me if you want help to get the information completed in your Tax Organizer that was sent to you by your CPA for 2018 taxes.